The best way to keep up-to-date is to subscribe to our email newsletter.
You can read past issues here as well.
- March – Trails Summit, Food Charter, DC Moves
- May – Farm to School, Food Map, DC Moves
- June – Making Life Better Together
- January – Poverty Forum, Food File, Well-being refresh, Ride Safe
- March – The Food Charter, Big OTF Kickoff, Register now for DC Moves, Fitness for ALL Women
- May – ROI initiative, Launching HFFA.ca, Running for Food and DC Moves
- June – Measuring Vitality, DC MOVES, HFFA and Communities in Bloom
- August – United Way, Food File and Bike Skills for Kids
- October – Headwaters, want dinner out on us?
- December – Happy Holidays! The gift of citizen engagement.
- January – Food Events, Chili and Do The Math Challenge
- April – Do The Math, Well-being Survey and FOOD News
- May – Managing Risk for NFPs, Do The Math, Well-being Survey
- July – Collective Impact Seminar, Food File & Fresh Fundraising
- August – Don’t miss these exciting events!
- September – HCIA AGM, CHATT Family Bike Ride, Poverty Forum, Food File news, Collective Impact and The Open Door event
- October – HCIA AGM New Date, Poverty Forum, Taste of the Harvest, Friends at OPP
- November – HCIA AGM in Review, Poverty Forum, Trillium Info Session, Rural Transportation, Pull Over for Safety
- December – Brainstorm For 2016, CHATT Helps Optimists, On-Farm Processing Workshop