The DC MOVES Forum was held at the Salvation Army New Hope Community Church on Thursday, April 7 2016. Over 40 representatives from local human services agencies converged to engage in the inaugural gathering of this initiative. An opportunity to get a glimpse of the vision of DC MOVES was presented, with a variety of guest speakers and presentations reinforcing why collective impact and collaboration is vital to meeting the needs of those residing in Dufferin County.
This section of our web site will serve as a electronic filing cabinet to house documents and reports related to the project.
- DC MOVES Presentation
- Ontario Municipal Social Services Association Presentation
- Summary of DC MOVES Interactive Discussion
- Summary of DC MOVES Evaluation Form
- The 4 Phases of Collective Impact and the Approach
- DC MOVES Structure document
Follow up from the June 21st forum
- DC MOVES Pre-Forum Survey Questions Results
- Dufferin Coalition for Kids Overview
- Workplace Planning Board
- Rural Institute of Ontario – Newcomer Engagement
- Friendship, Courtship, Partnership – Why Canadian Nonprofits Need to Think About Working Together Differently
- Trends in Service Delivery: Examples from Rural and Small Town Canada, 1998-2005