Dufferin County Paramedic Service
The Headwaters Health Care Centre is the license holder of the Dufferin County Paramedic Service and has been a provider of land ambulance for more than 40 years. The Service operates with 3 stations, with the Headquarters located in Orangeville at 325 Blind Line and Satellite Stations at Greenwood Street and First Avenue East in Shelburne and Highway 25 in Grand Valley. Presently, we have 8 fully equipped ambulances and 1 EFR (Emergency First Response Unit).
Who can use this service:
- When police, fire, or medical emergencies occur, call 9-1-1.
- 24-hour emergency coverage, seven days a week.
- County of Dufferin
- The east tip of Wellington County
- The southeast edge of Grey County
Book a Ride:
- Call 9-1-1 during any emergency where people or property are at risk.
- Ambulance Service Billing link http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/public/publications/ohip/amb.aspx
- Call Service Ontario information at 1-866-532-3161 (Toll-free in Ontario only)