Canadian Cancer Society
Transportation is available for all Cancer patients to help them get to cancer-related care. A volunteer driver will pick you up and take you to your local hospital or regional cancer centre and offer you a friendly supportive environment as they drive you for treatment.
Who can use this service:
- Pre register by phone
- Direct line for transportation call toll free at 1-855-552-7278
- (905) 608-8411 extension 3863
- Georgetown, Dufferin County and Peel
- As of October 1, 2013 there will be a one time fee of $100.00
- Fee will be waived for those unable to pay and clients under 18 years if age
- Service is available Monday to Friday from 8:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Booking appointment before noon is preferred.
Book a Ride:
- Must call 3 full business days in advance.
- Appointments must be booked prior to 3 pm however before noon is preferred.
- To book a ride call toll free 1-855-552-7278
- Escorts can be arranged