Listing of Dufferin County’s Current Transportation Options
There are many reasons why citizens may – from time to time – need access to transportation options: getting to medical appointments; job interviews and or to work; or perhaps, just to do some shopping or visit friends. If you do not have your own vehicle or cannot drive yourself, even the simplest tasks seem impossible.
HCIA has now compiled information about existing transportation options available in Headwaters and we will be sharing this link with area organizations and municipalities to add as a link on their own website.
Each listing includes information about eligibility requirements, hours and service and cost.
Find a Ride by Service
Find a Ride by Service Provider
- A RIDE for CHANGE
- Able Transport Services
- Caledon Community Services Transportation
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Canadian Tire Jump Start
- Dufferin County Paramedic Service
- Dufferin County Community Support Service
- Early Years Centre
- GO Transit
- Home at Last
- Ontario Patient Transfer
- Orangeville Taxi – Call a Cab
- RNR Patient Transfer Services Inc
- The Orangeville Transit System
- The Shelburne Transporter